Our NEW & Improved Tres Chic Individual Lashes have alternating edges for the ultimate day to night glam!
Each cluster is C-Curl, with a knot-free clear band that blends seamlessly with your lash line for a light and natural feel.
Made using the most advanced faux material our lashes are reusable and range in lengths 8mm-14mm for the ultimate customisation, so you can build your dream lash. With 40 clusters per pack you can get multiple wears from each box.
Why you need to try our Individual Clusters:
- Super easy to apply
- Blends seamlessy with your lash line
- 40 Clusters per pack
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
How To Apply
- Add a small amount of lash adhesive to your glue pocket
- Using tweezers, gently lift your selected individual cluster from the tray. Ensure your tweezer is 1mm away from the root.
- Dip the base in a small amount of glue from your glue pocket and allow 30/40 seconds for the glue to become tacky.
- Line the cluster up to your desired position and then place the lash onto your lash line. Secure the cluster using your tweezers.
- Continue to apply until you have achieved your desired look.
Order before 3pm to receive your order the following day (Monday - Thursday, UK only). Any orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered on Monday. Any orders placed after 3pm on Saturday will be processed on Monday for Tuesday delivery (as it is a next working day service).
Please see our delivery page for shipping times and prices for your region.
I purchased the Invis-Lash kit along with a few extra lash packs to try out. These are my favourite for every day wear, natural but thick enough to see you have lashes on.
Lightweight, Clear thin band, Love the varying lengths to make it customisable and cheaper than buying multiple lengths.
Will be buying again!
I have been using cluster lashes for quite some time now and the Tre Chic are my favourite ones yet! The length and curl is perfect and really easy to apply yourself.
I tried these lashes for the first time last week and I wasn't disappointed!
I use the Invisi bond to apply them, they lasted 4 days without moving at all, there my new favourite weekend lashes.
Its the first time I've tried Tatti Lashes cluster lashes and I opted for the Tre Chic, they are so easy to apply and love how you get plenty of sets out of 1 box, I've now ordered the Mon Cherie and Au Natural to try.