Terms of Service
- These Terms
- What these Terms cover. These are the terms and conditions (Terms) upon which we provide you with our goods (Goods), and training courses and tickets to our events (Services) (collectively referred to as the Products).
- Why you should read them. Please read these Terms carefully before you submit an order to us. These Terms (together with our Privacy and Cookies Policy, Returns Policy, Delivery Policy and Patch Testing Guidance) govern our relationship with you in relation to tattilashes.com (the Website) and your purchase of our Products on the Website. These Terms tell you who we are, how we will provide Products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these Terms, please contact us to discuss.
- What these Terms apply to. By placing an order for any Product(s) on the Website (Order) you agree to be bound by these Terms, and by continuing to access the Website you agree to accept the practices described in these Terms, which may be updated or changed by us from time to time.
- Information About Us and How to Contact Us
- Who we are. We are Tatti Lashes Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10648424 and our registered office is at Unit 2 Essex House, Bridle Road, Bootle, Merseyside, England, L30 4UE. Our registered VAT number is 270 5190 18.
- How to contact us. You can contact our customer service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by writing to us at Unit 2 Essex House, Bridle Road, Bootle, Merseyside, England, L30 4UE, or using the contact us functionality through the Website.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address, postal address or telephone number you provided to us in your Order or otherwise when you have been in contact with us, as set out in our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- Writing includes emails. When we use the words writing or written in these Terms, this includes emails.
- Our Contract With You
- Submitting your Order. Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an Order with us to purchase the Products whether you have an Account (see clause 4 below) or are ordering as a guest on the Website. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your Order to us. Please take the time to read and check your Order at each stage of the order process.
- Order Acknowledgement. Once you have placed your Order, we will send you an acknowledgment email to acknowledge that we have received your Order (Order Acknowledgment).
- Shipment and booking confirmation. If and when we are able to do so, we will send you a second email confirming, as applicable, the dispatch of the Goods to the delivery address you have requested and giving you an estimated timescale for delivery, and/or confirm your successful booking onto one of our training courses or to attend one of our events (Order Confirmation).
- How we will accept your Order. Our acceptance of your Order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when we send you the Order Confirmation, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your Order or you have cancelled it.
- If we cannot accept your Order. If we are unable to accept your Order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you. This might be because a Product is not available, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of a Product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- Your Order Number. We will assign a number to your Order (Order Number) and tell you what it is in the Order Acknowledgment. It will help us if you can tell us the Order Number whenever you contact us about your Order.
- International Orders. We welcome Orders from most overseas addresses and all addresses in the UK. If you are an international customer, local import duties may be payable on receipt and payment may be necessary to release the items from customs. This is your responsibility and at your cost. We are unable to advise on rates as they vary from country to country. VAT is only charged on items delivered within the UK. Should you be an international customer and have a tax question, we recommend that you contact your local tax office. Please note however that the Website and its contents do not form an agreement between us and you in a jurisdiction in which the Products offered for sale would go against any local, regional or national laws. If you know that it would be illegal for us to sell our Products in your country, please do not order items from the Website as we cannot be held responsible. In respect of the Goods, all references to sizes are in UK format and are an approximate measure only.
- Age Restriction. You may only purchase Products from the Website if you are at least 18 years’ old. If you are under 18, you can only use the Website with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Specific age restrictions may apply to our ticketed events, however any individual under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an individual of at least 18 years of age, who must have purchased both their own ticket and that of the individual who is under the age of 18.
- Registration for an account
- Requirement for an Account. You do not need to register for an account on the Website (an Account) to order Products and may continue as a guest at any time.
- Registering for an Account. If you would like to register for an Account, please follow the relevant pages on the Website which will guide you through the Account opening process. To register, you will need to supply us with your name, address, email address, a password and possibly some other personal information. See our Privacy and Cookies Policy for more details about this. You can provide us with that information by filling in the necessary information on the Website where indicated and then following the relevant instructions. By registering for an Account, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- If you have an Account. If you already have an Account, you will be able to login and change the details that we hold about you in your Account.
- Valid email address. You must be registered for an Account with a valid email address that you access regularly, so that, amongst other things, we can send administration and information emails to you. Any Account registered with another person’s email address or with a temporary email address may be closed by us without notice. We may also require you to validate your Account at registration or if we believe that you have been using an invalid email address.
- Rejection. We reserve the right to reject any registration for an Account and to refuse use of or access to the Website to anyone for any reason, at our absolute discretion.
- Protect your details. When you register for an Account, you will be asked to create a username and password to access the Account. You must keep the username and password confidential and immediately notify us if there is any unauthorised use of your email address or your Account or any breach of security otherwise known to you. You acknowledge that any person to whom your username or password is disclosed is authorised to act as your agent for the purposes of using (and/or transacting via) your Account. Please note that you will be entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password.
- Our goods
- Goods may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the Goods on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the Goods accurately, your Goods may vary slightly from those images. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, some of our Goods are handmade and therefore the sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements of such Goods may vary from those indicated on the Website.
- Goods packaging may vary. The packaging of the Goods may vary from that shown in images on the Website.
- Maximum quantity of Goods. The Goods available for purchase through the Website are for domestic and private use only and are not to be used for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, except where expressly stated on the Website for a particular Good. To guard against Goods being purchased for these purposes, we may restrict the maximum amount of Goods that may be purchased as part of an Order. We monitor the activity of Orders and may choose to not accept Orders from any individuals we suspect are purchasing Goods for anything other than domestic or private use.
- Patching testing our Goods. Any Goods you purchase through the Website should be used as directed on their container or packaging. Everyone’s body is different and may react uniquely to any of our Goods at any given time and some of our Goods may cause a negative reaction such as a skin irritation. You should follow our Patch Test Guidance and carry out a “patch test” before you use our Goods (even if you have used our Goods before). Should you develop any symptoms or allergic reactions following the use of our Goods, you should discontinue use immediately. You accept that you should follow our Patch Test Guidance and carry out a “patch test” of the Goods received before each time you use them and that we shall have no responsibility, subject to clause 14.2 below, for any reaction that should occur from your use of the Goods.
- Your Rights to Make Changes
If you wish to make a change to your Order before we provide you with the Order Confirmation, please contact us. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the Product(s), the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 9 below - Your rights to end the contract). You are not able to make a change after we have sent you the Order Confirmation.
- Our Rights to Make Changes
- Minor changes to the products. We may change the Product(s):
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the Product(s).
- More significant changes to the Order and these Terms. In addition, we may make the following changes to these Terms or your Order, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any Products paid for but not received.
- Providing the products
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you in our Delivery Policy.
- When we will provide the Products.
- Goods. We will aim to deliver them within the timescale set out in the delivery option chosen by you when you place your Order.
- Services. We will provide the Services in accordance with, and on the date set out in, the Services’ description on the Website.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the Products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, subject to clause 14.2 below, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Products you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when the Goods are delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the Goods cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the Goods from a local depot.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 11.2 below will apply.
- Your legal rights if we deliver Goods late. You have legal rights if we deliver any Goods late. If we miss the delivery deadline for any Goods then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
- we have refused to deliver the Goods;
- delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- you told us before we accepted your Order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
- Setting a new deadline for delivery. If you do not wish to treat the contract as at an end straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause 8.6 above, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can treat the contract as at an end if we do not meet the new deadline.
- Ending the contract for late delivery. If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery under clause 7.6 or clause 7.7 above, you can cancel your Order for any of the Goods or reject Goods that have been delivered. If you wish, you can reject or cancel the Order for some of those Goods (not all of them), unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. After that we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled Goods and their delivery. If the Goods have been delivered to you, you must post them back to us. We will pay the costs of postage.
- When you become responsible for the Goods. Goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us.
- When you own Goods. You own the Goods once we have received payment in full.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the Products to you. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the Products on the Website. If you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 11.2 below will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. Subject to clause 14.2 below, we will not be responsible for supplying the Products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of Products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a Product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the Order to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the Order as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 7 above).
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of Products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of a Product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract for a Product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 30 days and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for a Product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- Your Rights to End the Contract
- You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or mis-described you may have a legal right to end the contract (or get the Goods repaired or replaced or Services re-performed or some or all of your money back), see clause 12 below;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 9.2 below;
- If you have just changed your mind about a Product, see clause 9.3 below. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you may have to pay the costs of return of any Products; and
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 9.5 below.
- Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any Products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to a Product or these Terms, which you do not agree to (see clause 7.2 above);
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of a Product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the Products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the Products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 30 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong (including because we have delivered late (see clause 8.6 above).
- Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these Terms.
- When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- any Goods which are not suitable for you to return to us for health and hygiene reasons, if the seal is broken after delivery, unless the Goods were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered;
- any Goods which have no seal but are not suitable to be returned to us for health and or hygiene reasons;
- other Goods if not in their original condition and packaging;
- any Goods which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery; and
- any Service, as your Order requires us to set aside resources and incur costs which we would not be able to recoup if you changed your mind.
- How long do I have to change my mind? You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the Products, unless your Products are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case, you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the Products.
- Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind. Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 9.1 above), you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract for Goods is completed when the Product(s) are delivered and paid for. A Service is completed when the course or event ends. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for Products not provided but we will deduct reasonable compensation from that refund for the costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
- How to End the Contract With Us (including If You Have Changed Your Mind)
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Email. You can contact our customer service team by email at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, Order Number and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- By post. Write to us at Unit 2 Essex House, Bridle Road, Bootle, Merseyside, England, L30 4UE, including your name, email address and Order Number.
- Returning Goods after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after Goods have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must post them back to us at Unit 2 Essex House, Bridle Road, Bootle, Merseyside, England, L30 4UE. Please contact our customer service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us that you are ending the contract. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the Goods within 7 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. If returning Goods from outside the European Union please do not use courier services as these are likely to incur excessive clearance fees. If these fees are incurred we will either refuse delivery of the Goods or ensure that any clearance fees are charged back to you. You will need to ensure the value on the parcel is listed as “zero” and you clearly write "Returned Goods" on the customs form. We will not accept any returned Goods that have incurred duty charges.
- When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- if the Goods are faulty or mis-described; or
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to a Product or these Terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery or performance due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong;
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the Products (including delivery costs if applicable) by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described in clause 10.5 below.
- Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the Goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of Goods within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the Goods delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- Where the Products are Services, we may deduct from any refund an amount reflecting the loss in value of, and any delivery charges relating to, the Services, taking into account, for example, whether or not we can resell the Services once you have changed your mind, and at what price.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- If the Products are Goods, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the Goods back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Goods back to us. For information about how to return Goods to us, see clause 10.2 above and our Returns Policy.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of you telling us you have changed your mind
- Our Rights to End the Contract
- We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a Product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you.
- You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 11.1 above we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- We may withdraw a Product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing a Product. We will let you know at least 7 days in advance of our stopping the supply of a Product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for any Products which will not be provided.
- Events outside our control. In some circumstances, we may have to cancel a contract before the Products are delivered, due to an event outside our control or the unavailability of stock.
- Cancelling if there is an event outside our control. If we cancel under clause 11.4 above, we will promptly contact you to let you know, and/or if you have made any payment in advance for Products that have not been delivered to you, we will refund these amounts to you.
- If There Is a Problem With a Product
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about a Product, please contact us. You can contact our customer service team by email at email@example.com, write to us at Unit 2 Essex House, Bridle Road, Bootle, Merseyside, England, L30 4UE, or contact us through the Website.
- Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these Terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
If your Product is Goods, for example lashes, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
a) Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
b) Up to six months: if your goods can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
c) Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
If your Product is Services, for example attending one of our events or training courses, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says:
a) You can ask us to repeat or fix a service if it's not carried out with reasonable care and skill, or get some money back if we can't fix it.
b) If you haven't agreed a price beforehand, what you're asked to pay must be reasonable.
c) If you haven't agreed a time beforehand, it must be carried out within a reasonable time.
See also Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013).
- Your obligation to return rejected Goods. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject Goods you must post them back to us. We will not pay the costs of a return. For information about how to return Goods please see clause 10.2 above and our Returns Policy.
- Price and Payment
- Where to find the price for a Product. The price of a Product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your Order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of a Product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 13.3 below for what happens if we discover an error in the price of a Product you Order.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your Order date and the date we supply a Product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for a Product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable endeavours, some of the Products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your Order but, where a Product's correct price at your Order date is less than our stated price at your Order date, we will charge the lower amount. If a Product's correct price at your Order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your Order. If we accept and process your Order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with Visa, Visa Debit, Amex, Maestro, MasterCard, PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay. You must pay for the Goods before we dispatch them and Services before they are performed.
- What to do if you think you paid the wrong amount. If you think the amount you have paid is wrong, please contact us promptly to let us know.
- Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered By You
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Products, as set out in clause 12.2 above; and for defective Products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- How We May Use Your Personal Information
How we may use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us in line with our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The entire content of the Website, including all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights it contains, including the name ‘Tatti Lashes’, is the sole property of Tatti Lashes Luxury Strip Eyelashes Ltd and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- Other Important Terms
- We may transfer this Agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens, and we will ensure that this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its Terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms,, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings.. These Terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- Alternative dispute resolution. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. The European Commission provides for an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here:: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
MOBILE TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated: Aug. 8, 2022
The Tatti Lashes mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Tatti Lashes (“Tatti Lashes”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Tatti Lashes’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Tatti Lashes through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Tatti Lashes. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to TattiLashes or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Tatti Lashes mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to TattiLashes or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
Discount codes and offers are provided exclusively by Tatti Lashes Ltd. Two separate discount codes/offers cannot be used in conjunction with one another. It is one discount/offer per order. Tatti Lashes reserves the right to remove any promotion at any given time.
Any discounts relating to the 'Up to 60% MUA discount' are deducted from the original price and not the price of sale.