Remove and clean your Tatti Lashes Clusters with our ultra gentle 2-in-1 Invisi-Lash Remover & Lash Cleaning Solution!
This hardworking yet gentle remover quickly dissolves any traces of Invisi-Lash Adhesive while leaving your lashes nourished and spotless.
This multi-tasking remover can be also be used to remove Invisi-Lash Adhesive from your Lash Clusters. Did you know that by removing adhesive from your lash clusters, you can get up to 20+ wears from them? Our gentle solution is safe and suitable for use on your Tatti Lashes Individual lash fibres.
Maximise the life span of your Tatti Lashes Individual Clusters!
Please note : This product is best used for removing our Invisi-Lash Adhesive and is part of the Tatti Lashes Invisi-Lash range.
Please shake well before use! This will activate the solution.
Patch Test at least 48 hours before use
How To Remove Your Lash Clusters :
1. Soak a cotton pad with removal solution.
2. Gently place and hold the cotton pad over eye for 10 seconds.
3. Gently lift the cotton pad and use a wiping motion to loosen and remove the Lash Clusters and Invisi-Lash adhesive.
4. If needed, repeat the previous steps until there is no residue left & lashes are clean, then move onto the next step to clean your lash clusters.
How To Clean Your Lash Clusters :
1. Lay your Lash Clusters on a paper towel / cotton pad.
2. Gently drop a small amount of removal solution onto Clusters. Wait for 10 seconds for the solution to work.
3. Soak a cotton bud with remover. Gently wipe away Invisi-Lash residue.
4. If needed, repeat the previous steps until there is no residue left & lash clusters are clean!
- Store your lashes back in their original lash tray ready to be re-worn.
Order before 3pm to receive your order the following day (Monday - Thursday, UK only). Any orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered on Monday. Any orders placed after 3pm on Saturday will be processed on Monday for Tuesday delivery (as it is a next working day service).
Please see our delivery page for shipping times and prices for your region.
Easy to use. Not too oily. Works great.
Mum of two toddlers here, no time for 2 hour lash appointments. These are the next best thing as I love a good eye rub and can do this every 5 days or so! I clean mine off and will reuse when dry, easy to use once you get the hang of it- little tip, give your own lashes a quick curl with lash curler before starting application
Used these lashes for a few months and I swear by them. Application is quick and easy one you get the hang of it. They last around a week each time and easy to clean and re-use! Easy to use the remover also and doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes