Pre-Order now and be the first to get the restock of our trending Invisi-Lash Kits. All orders will be dispatched from 20th February. Any products purchased in the same order will be dispatched at the same time as the Invisi-Lash Kit. Create a Russian Volume Lash look in the comfort of your own home without the downtime with our easy to apply Invisi-Lash kit! Our Invisi-Lash glue locks lashes into place for 1 to 2 weeks and is latex free . We have 5 Individual Cluster styles to choose from.
Pre-Order now and be the first to get the restock of our trending Invisi-Lash Kits. All orders will be dispatched from 20th February. Any products purchased in the same order will be dispatched at the same time as the Invisi-Lash Kit.
Create a Russian Volume Lash look in the comfort of your own home without the downtime with our easy to apply Invisi-Lash kit!
Our Invisi-Lash glue locks lashes into place for 1 to 2 weeks and is latex free. We have 5 Individual Cluster styles to choose from.
- Au Natural (our most natural style, perfect for a soft, glowing look)
- Tres Chic (a wispy natural look for the ultimate day to night glam)
- Mon Cherie (perfect for a mega volume Russian lash effect)
- Haute Couture (for a wispy, volume lash look)
- À La Mode (our most dramatic & longest style for a MEGA volume look)
Each pack of Individual Clusters creates 4-8 fresh sets (depending on how many clusters are applied) and can be re-used multiple times as long as they are cared for correctly. You can clean your clusters for maximum wear!
You can completely customise any of our Individuals to best suit your eye shape and desired look. Please see our super handy Lash Maps in the image gallery to inspire your next lash set!
Vegan & Cruelty Free. Please patch test before use. Instructions in the how to apply section.
Need to stock up on your Individuals? All clusters are sold separately without the Invisi-Lash glue.
Each Kit Includes:
- 1x Pack of Tatti Lashes Individual Clusters (5 styles to choose from)
- 1x Tatti Lashes Invisi-Lash Bond & Seal Glue (PATCH TEST BEFORE USE)
- 1x Tatti Lashes Dual Ended Lash Applicator
Bond Adhesive (Black Tip) :
Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate, Copolymer, Water, Butylene Glycol, Ethanol, Carbon Black, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sorbitol, Ceteareth-25, Sodium Carbonate, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Curing Seal (White Tip) :
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aqua, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Polypropylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Polysorbate Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Patch Testing : We recommend completing a patch test before using Invisi-Lash. Simply apply a small amount of Invisi-Lash Bond to a small section of outer corner lashes and wait for 24 hours. If you experience any reactions/sensitivity, please discontinue use.
Before applying make sure your lashes are make up and oil free, and completely clean and dry. We recommend working on one eye at a time when applying Invisi-Lash and Lash Clusters.
1. Apply 1 coat of 'Bond' (black end) to the natural lash from the root up (like you would mascara). Remember, a little goes a long way! Focus the adhesive from the base and up to 1/2 of your natural lash. If you are applying a longer length lash cluster (like a 14/16mm), we recommend applying the bond further up the natural lash to make sure the lash cluster will be locked in and secure once you've applied it.
Once the bond is applied, wait for 30 seconds for the bond to go tacky.
Tatti Tip! We recommend working in sections, from either the outer corner of your eye or the inner corner of your eye, working across your lash line. Working in sections will give you time to apply the bond and clusters flawlessly.
Once you have completed one section, you can then apply the bond to the next section and repeat.
If your lashes are going too sticky after applying the bond, you may be applying too much. We recommend just 1 coat of bond.
2. Gently loosen and peel your cluster from the tray using your fingers. We recommend loosening the cluster as close to the root as possible before removing from the tray.
3. Using your lash applicator, pick up your cluster from the end section of the lash (not the base.) Place the cluster underneath your natural lashes by lifting the lash cluster against the root of your natural lashes, using an up and out motion.
Make sure no adhesive is on the tweezer as this will stick to the lash cluster. If you have glue on the tweezer, make sure to clean this off in between lash applications as it can stick to the cluster and the tweezers. We love our Adhesive Wipes for this.
Tatti Tip! We recommend using a tweezer that you feel most comfortable with for the application of lash clusters.
Once you have applied all lashes to the eye you're working on, continue to step 4.
4. Apply the 'Seal' (white end) using a dabbing motion to the upper and lower sides of your finished lashes. Do not brush or pull the wand through your lash clusters. The seal will eliminate any sticky residue and cure the adhesive bond. ONLY seal the lashes where you've applied the Bond, taking care to avoid the tips of the lash clusters.
Wait 5 minutes to let the cure work it's magic. Repeat this step if you feel the bond is still sticky/tacky.
Be careful not to apply the cure all the way through the lash cluster as it can leave a residue and cause the clusters to go hard and clump together.
5. Once your lashes are set in place, using your Curved Invisi-Lash Applicator, clamp down the lashes to ensure they are secure and locked into place. Make sure you wipe down your lash applicator so there isn't any black bond on it prior to clamping. When clamping, focus on the base of your natural lash line where the lash clusters are bonded to, as this will ensure your lashes will not lift or move, giving a long lasting finish (just like lash extensions!)
Tatti Tip! Make sure your applicator does not have glue on it for an easy application. We recommend wiping the applicator down regularly if glue build up does occur.
We recommend keeping your lashes away from water and steam for 24 hours after application, just like you would with lash extensions.
Our Invisi-Lash remover is formulated to work perfectly with our Invisi-Lash glue by breaking down the adhesive from your lashes and removing the lash clusters safely and easily.
1. Soak a cotton pad with removal solution.
2. Place and hold the cotton pad over eye to begin the removal of the adhesive. This will begin to loosen and break down the glue.
3. Gently lift the cotton pad and use a wiping motion to loosen and remove the Lash Clusters and Invisi-Lash adhesive.
4. If needed, repeat the previous steps until there is no residue left & lashes are clean, then move onto the next step to clean your lash clusters.
Tatti Tip! If you feel there is still residue on your lashes, you can soak cotton buds in the removal solution and brush through any remaining glue on your lashes.
Cleaning Your Lashes :
1. Lay your Lash Clusters on a paper towel / cotton pad.
2. Gently drop a small amount of removal solution onto Clusters. Wait for up to 30 seconds for the solution to begin to loosen the adhesive.
3. Soak a cotton bud with remover. Gently wipe away any Invisi-Lash residue.
4. If needed, repeat the previous steps until there is no residue left & lash clusters are clean!
5. Store your lashes back in their original lash tray ready to be re-worn.
Don’t have the remover? Another method we recommend is using an oil based makeup remover which will break down the adhesive (same as lash extensions). Brush through your lashes with a clean mascara wand to break down the adhesive or dab with a cotton pad. Adding baby oil to your remover will help break down the glue.
Order before 3pm to receive your order the following day (Monday - Thursday, UK only). Any orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered on Monday. Any orders placed after 3pm on Saturday will be processed on Monday for Tuesday delivery (as it is a next working day service).
Please see our delivery page for shipping times and prices for your region.
Really pleased with these lashes they lasted 10days
I was recommended by a friend and bought this now I’m addicted I’m loving applying my lashes this way ;)
As someone who likes to have their lashes on constantly due to them being blonde, these are a really good alternative for when a full lash ‘salon’ effect isn’t necessary. Relative easy to use once you get the hang of it. If you sleep with your face squished to the pillow your side lash may need adjusting in the morning 😂 I’m pleased with them. X
I kept seeing all of the videos over socials and was thinking about getting them for quite a while and I am so glad I did! The more you do it the more you get hang of it, but even first time was easy enough and gave me a beautiful look.. Will definitely be purchasing more in the future