Create a Russian Volume Lash look in the comfort of your own home without the downtime with our easy to apply Invisi-Lash kit!
Our Invisi-Lash glue locks lashes into place for up to 2 weeks and is latex free. We have 4 Individual Cluster styles to choose from:
- Au Natural (our most natural style, perfect for a soft, glowing look)
- Tres Chic ( a wispy natural look for the ultimate day to night glam)
- Mon Cherie (perfect for a Russian Volume effect)
- Haute Couture (for a wispy, volume lash look)
Each pack of Individual Clusters creates 4-8 fresh sets (depending on how many clusters are applied) and can be re-used multiple times as long as they are cared for correctly. You can clean your clusters for maximum wear!
You can completely customise any of our Individuals to best suit your eye shape and desired look. Please see our super handy Lash Maps in the image gallery to inspire your next lash set!
Vegan & Cruelty Free.
Need to stock up on your Individuals? All clusters are sold separately without the Invisi-Lash glue.
Each Kit Includes:
- 1x Pack of Tatti Lashes Individual Clusters (4 styles to choose from)
- 1x Tatti Lashes Invisi-Lash Bond & Seal Glue (PATCH TEST BEFORE USE)
- 1x Tatti Lashes 2-in-1 Applicator & Lash Clamp
Bond Adhesive (Black Tip) :
Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate, Copolymer, Water, Butylene Glycol, Ethanol, Carbon Black, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sorbitol, Ceteareth-25, Sodium Carbonate, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Curing Seal (White Tip) :
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aqua, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Polypropylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Polysorbate Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
1. Brush a light coat of "Bond" (black end) from the Invisi-Lash Adhesive on your natural lashes (like you would mascara). Focus the adhesive from the base and up to 3/4 of your natural lash. We recommend not applying mascara before the bond for a more natural & seamless look.
Once applied, leave for 30-60 seconds for the adhesive to go tacky.
2. Gently lift your cluster off the tray using the lash applicator. We recommend lifting the cluster as close to the root as possible for maximum control.
3. Place the cluster underneath your natural lashes by lifting the lash cluster
against the root of your lashes, using an up and out motion. (Make sure no adhesive is on the tweezer as this will stick to the lash cluster. If you have glue on the tweezer, make sure to clean this off in between lash applications as it can stick to the cluster and the tweezers.)
We recommending using a tweezer that you feel most comfortable with for the application of lash clusters.
4. Apply the "Seal" (white end) to eliminate any sticky residue and the cure the adhesive bond. ONLY seal the lashes where you've applied the Bond, taking care to avoid the tips of the lashes. Repeat this step until you feel all of the stickiness is gone.
5. Once your lashes are set in place, using your Curved Invisi-Lash Applicator, clamp down the lashes to ensure they are fully bonded and secure. Make sure to focus on the base of the lash clusters, as this will ensure your lashes will not lift or move, giving a long lasting finish (just like lash extensions!)
Tatti Tip! Make sure your applicator does not have glue on it for an easy application. We recommend wiping the applicator down regularly if glue build up does occur.
Our Invisi-Lash remover is formulated to work perfectly with our Invisi-Lash glue by breaking down the adhesive from your lashes and removing the lash clusters safely and easily.
1. Soak a cotton pad with removal solution.
2. Place and hold the cotton pad over eye to begin the removal of the adhesive. This will begin to loosen and break down the glue.
3. Gently lift the cotton pad and use a wiping motion to loosen and remove the Lash Clusters and Invisi-Lash adhesive.
4. If needed, repeat the previous steps until there is no residue left & lashes are clean, then move onto the next step to clean your lash clusters.
Tatti Tip! If you feel there is still residue on your lashes, you can soak cotton buds in the removal solution and brush through any remaining glue on your lashes.
Cleaning Your Lashes :
1. Lay your Lash Clusters on a paper towel / cotton pad.
2. Gently drop a small amount of removal solution onto Clusters. Wait for up to 30 seconds for the solution to begin to loosen the adhesive.
3. Soak a cotton bud with remover. Gently wipe away any Invisi-Lash residue.
4. If needed, repeat the previous steps until there is no residue left & lash clusters are clean!
5. Store your lashes back in their original lash tray ready to be re-worn.
Don’t have the remover? Another method we recommend is using an oil based makeup remover which will break down the adhesive (same as lash extensions). Brush through your lashes with a clean mascara wand to break down the adhesive or dab with a cotton pad. Adding baby oil to your remover will help break down the glue.
Order before 3pm to receive your order the following day (Monday - Thursday, UK only). Any orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered on Monday. Any orders placed after 3pm on Saturday will be processed on Monday for Tuesday delivery (as it is a next working day service).
Please see our delivery page for shipping times and prices for your region.
I would love to have lash extensions all the time but my eyes are super sensitive and are aggravated easily to the point even strip lashes cause me problems due to the glue ( and I have tried loads! )I just want lovely lashes but had given up and just settled for plain old mascara which really doesn't do much for me, but then I found these.....and oh my goodness I couldn't be happier .yes they are a bit tricky to begin with but with a bit of trial and error I managed to do it and in pretty quick time. Due to my natural lashes being short and flat I did find putting the bond on a bit awkward and it messed my lashes up as the glue would stick them together even though I was only putting it on the base as instructed. My only negative would be the bond applicator wand could do with being a bit longer and flexible as its a bit short and stumpy and too close to the handle.In the end I decided to apply it to the base of the lash clusters Instead and found that worked much better for me.
I was a bit worried they may look too false as I'm in my 40's but honestly they look and feel great and make such a difference. There's no irritation at all. I've had many people ask where I get my lashes done and they don't believe me when I tell them what they actually are :)
Also they clean up really easy so can be used again.
I really like these lashes but I personally can't sleep in them as they irritate my eyes overnight, still great for using daily though. Tricky at first to get the hang of it but worth persevering. I've now bought all the styles of lashes!
These lashes are a game changer! 2 friends of mine have already ordered these through recommendation! Amazing! I will 100% be buying more. Thank you
I thought I’d try these out and had very little hopes, however they are absolutely amazing. I’ve recommended them to all my lash loving friends. They are so easy to put on and last for days, possibly even a week, since I sleep on my back or side and don’t rub them. 10/10 nothing that is change.