Create a Russian Volume Lash look in the comfort of your own home without the downtime with our easy to apply kits!
Our Invisi-Lash glue locks lashes into place for 3-4 days and is latex free. We have 3 Individual Cluster styles to choose from:
- Au Natural (our most natural style, perfect for a soft, glowing look)
- Tres Chic (alternating edges for the ultimate day to night glam)
- Mon Cherie (perfect Russian Volume effect).
Each pack of Individual Clusters creates 4-8 fresh sets (depending on how many clusters are applied) and can be re-used multiple times as long as they are cared for correctly. Vegan & Cruelty Free.
Need to stock up on your Individuals? All clusters are sold separately without the Invisi-Lash glue.
Each Kit Includes:
- 1x Pack of Tatti Lashes Individual Clusters (3 styles to choose from)
- 1x Tatti Lashes Invisi-Lash Bond & Seal Glue (PATCH TEST BEFORE USE)
- 1x Tatti Lashes Lash Applicator
How To Apply:
1. Brush a light coat of "bond" from the Invisi-Lash Adhesive on your natural lashes (like you would mascara). We recommend not applying mascara before the bond for a more natural & seamless look.
2. Gently lift your cluster off the tray using the lash applicator. We recommend lifting the cluster as close to the root as possible for maximum control.
3. Gently place the cluster underneath the base of your natural lashes, slightly away from your waterline.
Using the curved side of your applicator clamp down the lashes to ensure they are fully bonded.
4. Apply a small amount of the "seal" from the Invisi-Lash to eliminate any residue and to hold the clusters in place.
TATTI TIP: Make sure your applicator does not have glue on it for an easy application. We recommend wiping the applicator down regularly if glue build up does occur.
Our invisi-lash remover is formulated to work perfectly with our invisi-lash glue by breaking down the adhesive from your lashes and removing the lash clusters safely and easily.
1. Soak a cotton pad with removal solution.
2. Gently place and hold the cotton pad over eye for 10 seconds.
3. Gently lift the cotton pad and use a wiping motion to loosen and remove the Lash Clusters and Invisi-Lash adhesive.
4. If needed, repeat the previous steps until there is no residue left & lashes are clean, then move onto the next step to clean your lash clusters.
Don’t have the remover? Another method we recommend is using an oil based makeup remover which will break down the adhesive (same with lash extensions) Brush through your lashes with a clean mascara wand to break down the adhesive or dab with a cotton pad. Adding baby oil to your remover will help break down the glue.
Order before 3pm to receive your order the following day (Monday - Thursday, UK only). Any orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered on Monday. Any orders placed after 3pm on Saturday will be processed on Monday for Tuesday delivery (as it is a next working day service).
Please see our delivery page for shipping times and prices for your region.
i cannot apply strip lashes ! i had my
lashes done for years but stopped due to covid . i heard about these and thought i will give them a whirl and wow !!! i can apply them :) and they look great and mine last about 2-3 days before they start to look messy and need a re do … make sure you don’t apply too much of the glue or they can be a hassle and apply vaseline to the top lid to stop transfer of the glue on the lid . baby oil gets the glue off after really well
I’ve now bought two boxes of these so I have one on hand I absolutely love them! They are so so easy to apply - I like the fact you get different lengths in the pack which allows you to fully customise your look. I will definitely keep purchasing these and would recommend these to anyone. They give the look of lash extensions without the hefty price tag. ❤️
So easy! Love these, last a few days and then can reuse the clusters! Lovely daily glam style
Ive brought very expensive lashes like these but i will say tatti lashes are much more better and last longer. I got 6 days wear. Very Happy
Absolutely brilliant, so much easier to use than strip lashes! Last for 3 days easy! And look like theyve been professionally done. Would definitely recommend over and over again!