Fast Track Classic & Russian Volume Course with Kit worth £235!
Kick off the NEW year with a NEW career. Our 2 Day Fast Track course takes you from beginner to lash boss, covering the techniques for Classic, Pre-Fanned, Russian Volume and Blossom Easy Fan lashes.
Location: See varied locations further below
Dates: Please see the drop-down menu for available dates
Time: Liverpool Weekdays 9.30am - 4pm Weekends 9am - 3.30pm
Newcastle 9.30am - 4pm
Birmingham 9.30am - 4pm
Leeds 10am - 4.30pm
Glasgow 9.30am - 4pm
We pride ourselves on only hand picking the best teachers in the lash game to ensure you slay once qualified!
We ask that you please arrive on time for signing in, temperature reading, washing of hands and health and safety guidelines.
Please bring along your own pen and pad to take notes if needed.
Please bring a packed lunch for the day. All food and drink must be disposed of at the end of the course.
Included in training:
- Full Kit Included
- Professional Ethics
- Health & Safety, and relevant Laws
- Full anatomy and physiology
- Application techniques inc. lash mapping, tips & tricks
- Practical mannequin work
- Aftercare advice
- Information on insurance & discount code for insurance
Full Fast Track Kit (worth £253) Includes:
- 1 x Vanity case
- 1 x classic 1 gold tweezer
- 1 x isolation 1 gold tweezer
- 1x Russian volume gold tweezer
- 1 x lash addict
- 1 x primer
- 1 x glue remover
- 50 x micropore brushes
- 50 x lash wands
- 1 x tape
- 1 x practice lashes
- 1 x doll head
- 1 x gold eyelash extension mirror
- 20 x pairs eye mapping pads
- 10 x disposable glue palettes
- 10 x fan easy adhesive cups
- 1 x 0.20 D mix
- 1 x 0.20 C mix
- 1 x 3D 13mm
- 1 x 4D 14mm
- 1 x 0.07 D Russian Volume Mixed
- 1 x 0.07 C Russian Volume Mixed
- 1 x C mixed blossom (0.05)
- 100 x gel pads (50 pairs)
The Tatti Lashes Training kit provides you with everything you need to get started as an eyelash therapist. All kits are subject to availability and may change.
Once the course is complete you will be a professional, fully qualified eyelash extension technician with an accredited certificate.
You must provide your own model who will require a patch test of Tatti Lashes Adhesive and Remover 48 hours prior to the course date. This will be sent out to you 1-2 weeks prior to your course so your model can be tested by a certified lash technician in their area. Same model required for both days of training. After day 1 we will demonstrate how to remove the lashes safely from your model ready for day 2. Check out our patch test page for more info. https://tattilashes.com/pages/
Why choose us?
When you join our course you're investing in more than one day of training. You're joining the Tatti Family where you'll receive on-going expert mentoring and discounts to ensure you have everything you need to succeed.
- You'll receive continued support from your trainer which means that you'll always be one phone call away from expert guidance from a highly skilled lash artist who cares about your success!
- After course completion, you'll become a member of the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), a highly regarded qualification which will also gain you discount on insurance.
- We make sure that there are no more than 8 students on a course at one time, to ensure you get the one-on-one tutoring and attention you deserve.
- You'll enjoy 10% discount on all TATTI LASHES products on your second order, with our exclusive Tatti code.
- You'll receive a full eyelash starter kit with products and tools worth over £240 giving you everything you need.
Client case studies
You must complete 2 client case studies per technique within 3 months of training in our Academy.
Please note, you must be 16+ to attend this course and also bring photo ID with you.
Tatti Lashes HQ - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - payment is non-refundable and course dates are non-transferable.
Essex House, Unit 2
The Hidden Secret
32 Station Road
CA Beauty Academy
Unit 4 Old Coop Buildings
0191 375 9521
The Beauty Base School
First Floor, 29 Goosedubbs
The Beauty Base School
67-71 Northwood Street,