If you are serious about pursuing a new venture with semi permanent eyelash extensions at an affordable, low cost price then this is a fabulous opportunity.
Location: CA Beauty Academy, Unit 4 Old Coop Buildings, NE16 6LX .
Course Time- 9.20am - 4:30pm
Dates: Please see the drop-down menu for available dates
Time: 9:20am - 4:30pm
As part of this program, you will be shown how to apply classic semi permanent lashes & Russian pre-fanned lashes by one of our fully qualified and accredited teachers. We pride ourselves on only hand picking the best teachers in the lash game to ensure you slay once qualified!
We ask that you please arrive on time for signing in, temperature reading, washing of hands and health and safety guidelines.
Please bring along your own pen and pad to take notes if needed.
Please bring a packed lunch for the day. All food and drink must be disposed of at the end of the course.
Who is this course for?
Never worked with eyelash extensions before? Don’t worry our course is suitable for complete beginners, if you are looking to pursue a new venture or brush up on your lash game then this course is perfect! In order to fully complete your course, you will need to submit 2 case studies. Grab a member of your family or girl squad and give them some unreal new lashes. Once you have successfully submitted your case studies, your Classic Eyelash Extension certification will be sent to you so you can continue to grow your lash empire. We're always here to answer any questions you may have after your course and we will fully support you along the way.
Why choose us?
When you join our course you're investing in more than one day of training. You're joining the Tatti Family where you'll receive on-going expert mentoring and discounts to ensure you have everything you need to succeed.
- You'll receive continued support from your trainer which means that you'll always be one phone call away from expert guidance from a highly skilled lash artist who cares about your success!
- After course completion, you'll become a member of the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), a highly regarded qualification which will also gain you discount on insurance.
- We make sure that there are no more than 8 students on a course at one time, to ensure you get the one-on-one tutoring and attention you deserve.
- You'll enjoy 10% discount on all TATTI LASHES products on your second order, with our exclusive Tatti code.
- You'll receive a full eyelash starter kit with products and tools worth £150 giving you everything you need. If you would like to upgrade your kit to a deluxe kit please do this on the day once training is complete.
Models are not mandatory for training, although it is advised if possible to provide your own model. All models will require a patch test of Tatti Lashes Adhesive 24 hours prior to the course date. This will be sent out to you so your model can be tested by a certified lash technician in their area. Check out our patch test page for more info.
Client case studies
You must complete 2 client case studies within 3 months of training in our Academy.
Includes CLASSIC EYELASH KIT worth over £150.
- 1x Vanity Case
- 1x Classic - Gold Edition Tweezers
- 1x Isolation Gold Edition Tweezers
- 1x Medical Grade certified Lash Adhesive
- 1x Cream Glue Lash Remover
- 1 x Primer
- 50 x Mascara Wands
- 100 x Microbrushes
- 1x C-Mix 0.20 Classic Tray
- 1x D-Mix 0.20 Classic Tray
- 1 pre-fanned Russian 3D D Curl 13mm
- 1 pre-fanned Russian 4D D Curl 14mm
- 10 x Disposable glue palettes
- 20x Gel Pads (10 pairs)
- Surgical Tape
- Mini PPE Kit (visor, face mask, gloves & antibacterial wipes)
The Tatti Lashes Training kit provides you with everything you need to get started as an eyelash therapist. All kits are subject to availability and may change.
Once the course is complete you will be a professional, fully qualified eyelash extension technician with an accredited certificate.
Please note, you must be 17+ to attend this course.
Tatti Lashes HQ - email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Please note - payment is non-refundable and course dates are non-transferable.
How do I receive a patch test for my model?
Upon booking a place on our training course, you will be provided with a confirmation email.
This email with provide you with the contact information for our training course team, whom you can contact if you require your adhesive to be sent out for your patch test.
We also offer patch tests at our HQ which is based:
Tatti Lashes Luxury Strip Eyelashes
Essex House, Unit 2
If you’re unable to provide a model for your training course, or your model cancels at short notice, we can provide a dolls head in which you can carry out your practical on and this does not require patch test.
Is there a Combined Course?
Yes we offer a combined Classic Lashes and Russian Lashes course which is available on our training page.
How long until I become qualified?
Once you have completed your training course, you will have 3 months to complete 2 client case studies (3 client case studies when completing our Russian Volume training course). Once these have been assessed by your course trainer, your certificate will be sent out to you on a next working day delivery service.
Where are the training courses held?
Our Liverpool training courses are held at our HQ which is based:
Tatti Lashes Luxury Strip Eyelashes
Essex House, Unit 2
Our Newcastle training courses are held at:
CA Beauty Academy, Unit 4 Old Coop Buildings, NE16 6LX
Academy telephone: 0191 375 9521